Our Adult Accelerated Degree program is focused, straightforward and supportive so you can succeed.
Our adult program staff and admissions counselors understand the unique challenges you face and we are here to support you every step of the way. Below are some of the most distinctive and important elements of our accelerated adult degree program:
- Developed for adults 25 years+, with the average age 35-40
- Classes meet one night per week, from 6-10pm
- Courses are accelerated and presented in 4, 5, or 6 weeks
- Take one course at a time
- To be eligible for financial aid, take 12 or more credits in one term.
- Class size averages 15 to 20 students
- Affordable tuition plus assistance processing your request for financial aid
Transfer Credit Policy: College-level courses in which students earned a grade of C or higher are considered for transfer from regionally accredited colleges and universities. A maximum of 75 semester credits-which include CLEP, military credits, and life experience-may be transferred.
Personal Information Session:
We offer personal information sessions along with academic advising. We’ll put you in touch with the right financial aid help as well. Schedule your appointment to meet with Chris Avery by calling us today at 718-923-9333